Bjorn: Private Eye Bjorn: Private Eye

One of my favourites.

I don't think I ever reviewed this one in the past, but out of all your works it really stands out. Everything is fitting and to the point of near perfection, script, animation, and the sound track. I love it!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Best flash I have ever seen.

Without a doubt.

Color Wars 1 Color Wars 1

It's great!

Smoothly animated, and enjoyable to watch.

The Blocked Tunnel The Blocked Tunnel

Awesome stuff.

I don't have much to say, but I really like the style and I'm a fan of these experimental types of games. The music fit really well with the artwork, and I liked the whole sort of atmosphere you created.

It was quite short, so I hope to see bigger projects from you in the future.

The only suggestion that I have is that it would be nice (although the game is mouse-oriented) if you could control the characters movement with the keyboard. It's nice to be able to explore as well as point-and-click.

WrinkledArt responds:

Thank you versy much! I really appreciate your words! Yeah it is a bit short, but I am working on a bigger project.... It will also come for ipad :)

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Not bad,

But way too easy. I completed all the songs without a single miss, and the scoring system is pretty bad, considering some songs you can't even get an A on even if you get all the notes.

Game play was good, but needs to be smoother, and in my opinion you should try to work with whole songs rather than clips.

Beat up a GM Beat up a GM

Rofl,

Great work, I found it really funny.

Calluin responds:

Thanks :-)

Chaoz Airflow (Elite Remix) Chaoz Airflow (Elite Remix)

pretty good

A midi file? You can't convert an mp3 into a midi..

Zepplin Zepplin

I love this.

Very soft and dreamy and abstract. All the melodies worked together perfectly, looking forward to more!

AdeptusThanatos responds:

Thanks for your Input! More on the way. ^_^

Eurodancer -Dsalvo Eurodancer -Dsalvo

Not bad,

I like your version as well as the original. Keep it up!

dsalvo responds:

it would be cool to know what made you rate it less so maybe I could improve. I am kind of new at the whole reason bit so any help would be great too. Thanks for taking the time to review.