The Blocked Tunnel The Blocked Tunnel

Awesome stuff.

I don't have much to say, but I really like the style and I'm a fan of these experimental types of games. The music fit really well with the artwork, and I liked the whole sort of atmosphere you created.

It was quite short, so I hope to see bigger projects from you in the future.

The only suggestion that I have is that it would be nice (although the game is mouse-oriented) if you could control the characters movement with the keyboard. It's nice to be able to explore as well as point-and-click.

WrinkledArt responds:

Thank you versy much! I really appreciate your words! Yeah it is a bit short, but I am working on a bigger project.... It will also come for ipad :)

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Not bad,

But way too easy. I completed all the songs without a single miss, and the scoring system is pretty bad, considering some songs you can't even get an A on even if you get all the notes.

Game play was good, but needs to be smoother, and in my opinion you should try to work with whole songs rather than clips.

Beat up a GM Beat up a GM

Rofl,

Great work, I found it really funny.

Calluin responds:

Thanks :-)

Walker Puzzle Walker Puzzle

For a first game,

It's okay.. but the ad was annoying, and the game is way too simple and easy, one could simply just press random arrow keys and still eventually complete the level. It has no music, which is another huge downside, and it had no other elements at all except for just moving around squares. This could use a lot of work. I didn't think you used a great choice of colours either, but the timer seemed to work well. I don't really like the idea of being timed to see how long it takes for you to complete the game, but a timer in each level could work, but still, you need to add more elements to the game. Also, you should really make the main character be the one moving around, and not just a little blue square, I found that quite boring. One of the major problems with this game is it requires no skill, and there's absolutely no way to fail, or lose. There are no enemies, or traps, and no bonuses either, just squares, which got me bored quite fast (and I did play long enough to see if there was anything else in the game). Considering it is your first, this isn't too bad, but I really hate when games have those ads in them, please make your next game lack an ad, I have deducted a star for that. I think overall you deserve a 6/10 for this, since it's your first, but it still needs a lot of work.